Home Solutions, LLC offers a variety of unique designer roofing styles and types to meet your needs.
Rustic Shingle is an investment-grade metal roofing system that provides beauty, protection and increased value for your home. If you look closely at Rustic Shingle, you will see a rugged texture and deep realistic wood grain that replicates wood shake shingles. However, unlike real wood, Rustic Shingle will never split, warp, mold, or rot. With Rustic Shingle, you will not need routine maintenance or replacement.
- Energy Efficient Can lower summer cooling bills by up to 20%.
- Environmentally Friendly Made from 98% post-consumer recycled metals.
- Beauty Available in a variety of colors for a beautiful home.
- Durability Products will last a lifetime and will not flake or deteriorate.
- Four-Way Interlock System Interlocking connection system on all four sides of shingle.
- Testing Passed UL 580, which simulates over 200 mph.
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV, The highest rating for impact resistance.
- Sheds Ice and Snow Reflected heat from the sun melts ice and snow.
- Safety Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wild fires or chimneys.
- Maintenance-Free will not rust, crack, or rot, and never needs cleaning.
- Easy Installation Rustic Shingles can usually be installed over existing roofs, eliminating costly tear-offs and repairs.
- Resists Streaking and Staining Ensuring a clean, vibrantly colorful roof.
- Impervious To Water Absorption Will not absorb water and become waterlogged.
- Impervious To Nature Will not rot or support insect infestation.
Oxford Shingles’ low profile emulates the classic, simple look of architectural shingle, but with long-lasting beauty and efficiency that no other material can match. Produced from heavy .024″ thick aluminum, these fully interlocking 12″ X 60″ panels install quickly and form a dependable weather barrier. They are completely rust-resistant, providing clear superiority over similar steel roofing systems.
The baked-on Kynar/Hylar finish is available in several colors and provides low-gloss beauty and durability as well as fading and chalking resistance that leads the industry. Oxford Shingle is designed with precise engineering to bring the proven worry-free benefits to today’s homeowners.
Oxford Metal Roofing is Completely Rust-Resistant!
Country Manor Wood Shake Shingles
Country Manor Shake offers your home the charming beauty of real wood shakes without the problems traditionally associated with them. It’s an investment in the aesthetic and financial value of your home. Neighbors and passersby alike will be sure to admire this lasting investment in your home’s beauty and value. Because it’s made of the highest quality materials, Country Manor Shake always looks like new—upholding its beauty and the value of your home.
Ordinary roofing relies on overlapping and short-lived sealants for weather resistance. Country Manor Shake, however, is a completely interlocked roofing system. Our shingles lock together on all sides to form a weather tight seal on your home for unbeatable wind resistance and protection. It has been approved by building codes in some of the toughest coastal areas, and tested to withstand 110 mph wind-driven rain as well as 90 Pounds per Square Foot uplift.
Brush fires, fireworks, even sparks from a chimney pose a threat to many homes. While fire-resistant products like tile and slate won’t burn, their great weight means a huge risk of a roof collapse. In fact, firefighters are trained not to enter a burning building with a tile roof because of this added danger. Country Manor Shake, however, is crafted from fireproof, lightweight aluminum (just 50 lbs per 100 square feet). This superior combination of light weight and non-combustible metal means lasting protection for your home and family.
Kynar 500/Hylar 5000 Finish
The incredible Kynar 500/Hylar 5000 finish is specified by industry experts when they need the ultimate in lasting exterior building products. This finish is unmatched for resistance to the fading, peeling, curling, and cracking that plague other materials. More than an ordinary paint, this is a tight molecular bond that holds the color true and protected for decades. The Kynar 500/Hylar 5000 finish is one of the reasons Country Manor Shake is protected by such a strong warranty.
HI-R Heat Barrier Coating
Country Manor Shake roofs are coated with HI-R heat reflective paint, which helps to create a cooler, more energy-efficient home due to the special reflective pigments embedded in the finish. The complex chemical structure of these pigments reflects away the infrared portion of the sun’s rays most responsible for heat buildup. So, while maintaining color consistency and fade protection, HI-R Heat Barrier Technology provides all the advantages of greater reflectance, without sacrificing color choices.
The pictures below are just a few examples of our metal roofs, call today to learn more about the different styles and colors that are available.